The Child Welfare Virtual Expo (Virtual Expo) provides real-time digital learning and networking opportunities for:
• State, territorial, and tribal child welfare agency leaders
• Child welfare supervisors and managers
• Child welfare caseworkers
• Court improvement program staff, attorneys, and judges involved in child maltreatment cases
• Other professionals focused on improving the well-being of children, youth, and families
Child welfare agency and legal professionals (like you!) play an important role as contributors to critical thinking, knowledge building, research and evaluation, and ways to improve outcomes for children and families.
Join us on September 19 from your computer, tablet, or smartphone to explore strategies that you and your colleagues can use to strengthen your practice through the collection and use of data, and discuss how evidence can be used to better collaborate with families, empower family and youth voices, and change organizational culture.