You know data is oil, but do you have a combustion engine under your carriage?
In this webcast, Tanya Stemberger from Achievers will discuss:
- What data science is and how it can be applied to HR.
- The “data maturity” of a company (or department within a company, e.g HR).
- Broad concepts around advanced analytics, predictive analytics, and machine learning.
- Using the scientific method as a guiding light.
- Common pitfalls and misconceptions, and how to work with them to keep a realistic view of your insights.
Stemberger will place a particular focus on turning unclear human-centric topics into concrete data questions, studies, metrics and KPIs. Her goal is to help you level up your conceptual groundwork to facilitate getting the issues that matter most the attention they deserve.
About the Presenter: Tanya Stemberger is a data scientist with Achievers. In her 10 year career working in empirical and computational academic science, she published peer-reviewed pieces, white papers and additional scientific studies. She has won several competitive grants and scholarships based on both research and communication and presented her work at local, national and international conferences.