Join Mathematica on July 11, 2019, from 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. as they bring together leaders from a variety of sectors to discuss the challenges of becoming data driven and offer action-oriented, accessible advice on how organizations can take their first steps, or their next steps, to progress together. This is the first in a series of in-person and online conversations throughout 2019 dedicated to data-driven progress.
All in-person guests are encouraged to attend a networking reception following the discussion.
- Christina Becker, Health Policy and Program Associate, American Public Human Services Association
- Paul Decker, President and CEO, Mathematica
- Connor Norwood, Chief Data Officer, Indiana Family and Social Services Administration
- Veronica Olazabal, Director of Measurement, Evaluation & Organizational Performance, The Rockefeller Foundation
- Clarence Wardell, Director of City Solutions, Results for America
This event will be held at Mathematica’s Washington, DC, office and via live webinar.
By registering for this event, you consent to receive emails from Mathematica. You can manage your email preferences at any time at: http://www.pages05.net/mathematicapolicyresearch/signup