The theme for this year’s conference is Practical Significance and Meaningful Effects: Learning and Communicating What Matters. SREE selected this theme to highlight the importance of moving beyond statistical significance to questions of practical significance, such as:
- Under what conditions will this intervention work? For whom?
- How much impact will it yield?
- How does this intervention compare to alternatives?
- What resources are needed to implement, sustain, and scale the intervention?
- How do I access the information I need to determine if this is the right program for my situation?