In this webinar, the National Resource Center for Healthy Marriage and Families offers guidance on creating a new paradigm for determining priorities and establishing a more manageable schedule that reduces stress and strengthens family relationships. Learn tips and tools for establishing more balance and avoiding parental burn-out often associated with overbooked schedules.
- Understand parental burnout’s effects on the family and learn tips for avoiding it.
- Learn time management strategies that maximize time and minimize nonessential activities.
- Learn ways to engage family members to build a schedule that works for everyone.
- Tools and resources on strategies for healthy parenting and self-care tips for parents.
- Host/Facilitator: Robyn Cenizal, Director, National Resource Center for Healthy Marriage and Families
- Opening Remarks: Millicent Crawford, Family Assistance Program Specialist, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Office of Family Assistance
- Speaker, Alisha Hardman, Assistant Professor in Human Sciences and Extension Specialist in the Family Life & Evaluation at Mississippi State University